Sunday, February 18, 2007

SKY DIVING!!

YES it's true, i did a 15, 000 foot jump out of a plane even though i have never felt inclined to do this. i think there is something in the water here in new zealand!

Once my name was on that board, i knew it would be hard to turn back...

here i am less than a second after the jump!
(really no turning back at this point!)


...clearly i'm loving it!
from 15, 000 ft there is 1 minute of freefall which really doesn't seem like enough from up there.
totally a great time!


that's me and peter (dano). he rocked! the whole time he kept making jokes which distracted me (or scared me!) from thinking too much. i really surprised myself because the scariest part of the whole thing was signing my name up to do it!

if you are thinking about sky diving, don't hesitate and just go for it!
you won't regret it!

5 Comments:

At Mon Feb 19, 11:08:00 p.m., Blogger SizzlinSikh said...

adrienne,
you are truly a daring woman! kudos to you.

rav

 
At Wed Feb 28, 11:34:00 p.m., Blogger Robbie said...

Addy!

Glad to hear from you! NZ is pretty close! If you are coming to Sydney, let me know...we could meet up and grab a scooner. You could meet my girlfriend and my best bud Joss! Give me an email at rob.brunato@gmail.com and let me know when you expect to be in the area. Im in Bankstown (a suburb of Sydney). Cheers mate! ANd you are a brave one to sky dive!

Cheers!
Rob

 
At Thu Mar 08, 01:10:00 p.m., Anonymous Anonymous said...

You go sky diving but wouldn't swing on the vine in Los Tolas! ;)You're crazy but I'm glad to see you're having fun!!!!!!

 
At Tue Mar 13, 06:05:00 p.m., Anonymous Anonymous said...

OH yeah and I also like how Alan's name is also on the board!

Kandis

 
At Tue Mar 27, 06:39:00 a.m., Blogger Adrienne said...

haha yeah, alan jumped with me, didnt you know he was in nz? ;)

okay so about that branch - it was SCARRY!! i have absolutely no upper arm strength and used to fall from monkey bars all the time as a kid. so i was certain this would be no exemption!

the plane was easy...i didnt need arms!

addy :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home