Sunday, November 12, 2006

Yes - I am alive!

this entry is long overdue! i have been in Ecuador for over a week now and i am sure some of you are wondering what is going on with me and whether or not i am still alive and in one piece. good news - i am still here!!

so the bad news out of the way first - my camera got stolen on the 2nd day (i know, i know, never have your bag in the compartment above you! at least all they took was my camera, and i brought my 35mm camera as a backup...so it´s just annoying to deal with insurance and all that)... so that´s bad news number one...the other annoying thing is that i got a bacterial infection which has left me feeling awful. i had to leave the cloud forest early for the weekend to visit the hospital. but all should be well, im on medication and have been told to rest and drink lots of fluid...you know, the usual.

so now that the bad news is out of the way, im glad to say that the rest of my trip is really great! candice and i are having a GREAT time here and really enjoying the other travelers we're meeting!

i will post more hopefully later today when i have the pics from candice's camera, but know that i am fine and would LOVE to get emails from you all saying how you are doing!!

lots of love,

adrienne :)

1 Comments:

At Sun Nov 12, 09:55:00 a.m., Anonymous Anonymous said...

awww babes, it's far lol I am going for anonymous :)
Well I am glad that despite the two bad news (which are bad indeed) you are able to enjoy your trip to the fullest. I hope you feel better soon:) - bacterial infections suck except I'm glad they can be rid of with meds!!! yay. Love you, have a blast and keep us all posted as we are travelling through your senses :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home