Wednesday, July 26, 2006

Intro

Hey there!!

okay, so i'm new at this whole thing...but basically, i'm using this site to put pics up of some of my paintings and to keep everyone posted on my life once i go on the road. where am i going? well, right now there's a lot up in the air so this is my best guess...but with luck i/we (jasmine and i) will go to Peru, Brazil, New Zealand, Australia, Malaysia, Europe & *fingers crossed* Africa :)

all in all, i would like to leave for this trip Sept-Oct 2006 & i should be gone 8 mo. to 1 yr.

for those of you who don't know, i just got my ba in Psychology from UWO and am spending my summer in London enjoying life! my dad sold our Brampton house, so come Sept i'm out of a place to live...but that also means that it's the perfect time to travel!!

i'm also starting to sell some of my work (yes, i know, it's REALLY hard to part with it!). so come back soon to see what kind of stuff i paint!

addy :)

ps - those pics are two of the MANY from my trip last year to Costa Rica and Panama...

1 Comments:

At Sun Aug 06, 03:16:00 p.m., Blogger ThatDeadChick said...

Ooooh, i want to buy your work!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home